Female health and wellbeing is a diverse topic – there are many wellbeing considerations that are unique to females in the pre-teen age group and impact how we live our lives.
In this nine week program the subjects we cover include:
- menstruation and pelvic health – understanding and functionally managing periods and building good toileting and pelvic health habits for life.
- body development and personal hygiene – What’s happening to my body and why? How do I care for it?
- hormonal changes of puberty – and how these affect us physically and
emotionally at this time of life,
- friends, frenemies and bullies
‘Well Girls’ is suitable for girls aged 8-16 with an Autism Spectrum Disorder who are starting out on their Well Girls journey.
In WELL Girls we present this information in a developmentally appropriate manner, which supports girls with autism or developmental delay to learn at their own pace, and in their own way.
The Screening Interview will cost $43.39 and is claimable under NDIS, and can be booked online here, or alternatively call the clinic on (08) 7228 0248. Please write in the appointment comments whether you would like a phone, Zoom or in-person appointment.
Prior to the first appointment please complete the online group client information form, which will be sent with the appointment confirmation email .
We ask that this appointment is with the Parent/Carer (Support Workers also welcome) only (no children) to allow us to talk freely about any issues or concerns.
Total Cost of Program: $851.99
– Course cost $792.04 – 9 x group program sessions plus program & resource preparation fee (to be billed with the first invoice).
– Handbook cost $59.95 (to be billed with the first invoice).
2022 July School Holiday Intensive – Tuesday 12th & Wednesday 13th July – 9:30am – 12:30pm each day
Cost – $452.62 + $59.95 Handbook – for more information head to our Facebook Page here
*𝗔 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝘄𝗼 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝗿 Well Girls 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺.
TBC – 2022 Term 4 – Tuesday 18 October – Tuesday 13 December
For more information head to our Facebook Page here