Female health and wellbeing is a diverse topic – there are many wellbeing considerations that are unique to females in the pre-teen age group and impact how we live our lives.
In this ten week program the subjects we cover include:
- menstruation and pelvic health – understanding and functionally managing periods and building good toileting and pelvic health habits for life.
- body development and personal hygiene – What’s happening to my body and why? How do I care for it?
- hormonal changes of puberty – and how these affect us physically and
emotionally at this time of life,
- friends, frenemies and bullies
‘Well Girls’ is suitable for girls aged 8-16 with an Autism Spectrum Disorder who are starting out on their Well Girls journey.
In WELL Girls we present this information in a developmentally appropriate manner, which supports girls with autism or developmental delay to learn at their own pace, and in their own way.
Group Program Screening Interview: All new clients to Bloom Wellbeing will need to complete a Group Program Screening Interview prior to enrolling to ensure they are placed in the correct program to see them flourish.
The Screening Interview will cost $43.39 and is claimable under NDIS, and will be included in the first invoice if the child is enrolled into one of our group programs. The appointment can be booked online here, or alternatively call the clinic on (08) 7228 0248. This appointment will be a Phone Consult unless otherwise specified in the comments when booking.
Prior to the first appointment please complete the online group client information form, which will be sent with the appointment confirmation email.
We ask that this appointment is with the Parent/Carer (Support Workers also welcome) only (no children) to allow us to talk freely about any issues or concerns.
Total Cost of Program: $1,094.41
- Course cost $872.82 – 10 x 1.25hr group program sessions
- 1hr program planning & resource preparation fee (to be billed with the first invoice)
- Handbook cost $59.95 (to be billed with the first invoice)
Standard 9-week program to be delivered at the Port Adelaide Clinic.
Term 1, 2023
Tuesday 7th February – Tuesday 11th April
5:00pm – 6:15pm
Term 4, 2023
Tuesday 17th October – 12th December
5:00pm – 6:15pm
Please like and follow our Facebook Page to stay up to date with our latest announcements and information